Our last AdSense tutorial showed students and new users how to join the Google AdSense program to monetize their websites and make some money…
For those who have been approved to join AdSense, this post shows you how to manage user access to your AdSense account..
You can share access to your AdSense account with other people, such as employees, friends and family… You can give them either of two levels of access: Standard User or Administrator access..
Users with access to your account can run and manage reports, create other accounts, depending on the level of access granted…When you’re ready to provide users access to your account, follow the guide below:
First sign into your AdSense account and go to Account –> Access and authorization — > User management
From there you can invite new user using the email invite form… The you invite will receive an email from AdSense to use to sign on to the account…
User access levels
Here are the two levels of access you can assign, in order from lowest level of access to highest:
- Can view, edit, and manage any part of an account, including reporting and blocking of ads.
- Can’t see the list of users who have access to an account.
- Can’t see the “User management” page, which displays the users who have access to an account.
- Can’t give account access or change another user’s access level.
- Can view, edit, and manage any part of an account, including reporting and ads blocking.
- Can see the list of users who have access to an account, and able to add new users
- Can give account access or change another user’s access level.
You can have unlimited number of user accounts, but two accounts can’t be merged or combined… They all must be unique and separate from each other..
With additional accounts added, the owner of the AdSense account is solely responsible for sites and properties associated with the account…
This is how one manages AdSense users from AdSense accounts…
You may also like the post below: