PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 (minor) was recently released with lots of improvements and many new features… In this release, merchants can now change specific prices without the need to edit and then delete specific prices for each promotion..
merchants can now also add a reference on customer order pages to indicate the physical location of the products in storage (shelf, aisle, warehouse, etc.), and SEO optimizations to improve ranking with Google dynamic preview…
For those who haven’t upgraded to this version, they are encouraged to do so to take advantage of some of the latest features added to this release…
For more about this release, please visit its news page..Below more features that were added to this release:
- Alerts to receive notifications about any alerts requiring rapid response
- A different menu structure suited to Mobile browsing
- Optimized page loading times
- SEO optimizations to the pages for categories, brands & suppliers, content (CMS)
- A dynamic preview (on Google) of product meta tags is now featured
- Six new languages have been added to the PrestaShop installation
- Cross-selling on the product page, the products frequently bought together are displayed below the product
For those who want to learn how to install PrestaShop, the posts below should help…
Installing PrestaShop with Apache2 Support
If you want to learn how to install PrestaShop with Apache2 support, then read the post below:
Installing PrestaShop with Nginx Support
If you want to run PrestaShop with Nginx support, then read the post below:
Before upgrading your existing PrestaShop site, make sure you have backed up your database and website content… After backing up, follow the steps below to upgrade.
If you installed PrestaShop by downloading the archive packages from their download page, then you can follow the steps on the page below to upgrade…
If you installed PrestaShop via Composer as shown above, then just do composer update to update your shop….
You may also like the post below: