CS-Cart, a powerful eCommerce platform for online sellers to sell and manage their products online has just been updated to version 4.10.1 with lots of new features and bug fixes.
Some of the newly added features include, ability to convert abandoned cart to an order, ability to set shipping time and rate for each location, Apple Pay for mobile added, secure PayPal payment support for Payflow Pro and more.
Additional enhancements to existing features also include, Fields mapping” tab is no longer limited to 150, variations have been improved significantly and more.
For more about this these changes please check its release page.
Below is a list of some of the changes included:
- [+] Multi-Vendor: Admin panel: Statistics by vendors were added to the dashboard.
- [+] Multi-Vendor: Button “Go to administration panel” was added to the “My account” block for vendors who have signed in as customers.
- [+] Multi-Vendor: Export/Import: Vendors: The “Date added” field was added into available fields for vendors export/import.
- [+] Multi-Vendor: The ability to invite vendors by email was added.
- [*] Add-ons: SEO: Information about product images was added to meta data for Google Rich Snippet.
- [*] Add-ons: Social buttons: The default code for Yandex.Share buttons was updated.
- [*] Add-ons: Social login: The third-party library used in the add-on was updated to the latest version.
- [!] Add-ons: Advanced products import: Fields mapping didn’t display data when filename was encoded. Fixed.
- [!] Add-ons: Advanced products import: Mathematical operations with comma as decimal delimiter worked incorrectly. Fixed.
Installing CS-Cart on Ubuntu
Below are two posts that showed students and new users how to install CS-Cart on Ubuntu with support for either Apache2 or Nginx HTTP Servers.
If you want to install CS-Cart on Ubuntu with Apache2 support, then read the post below:
Installing CS-Cart on Ubuntu with Nginx HTTP support? Read the post below:
If you want upgrade your existing CS-Cart store, then read the link below to get upgraded to the latest version.
Go to Administration → Upgrade center.
Click the gear button and choose Refresh packages list from the drop-down menu to see all upgrade packages available at the moment. In the center of the page you can see information about currently available upgrade.
If you have any modified files that are going to be replaced with new versions, they will be displayed on the same page. These files will be backed up and you will need to resolve conflicts after upgrade manually.
Tick the Confirm checkbox and click the Continue button.
That should upgrade to the latest version.